Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls

So what's better than chocolate? Chocolate and PEANUT BUTTER!!! Two of my favorite things! When I'm looking for a sweet treat in the afternoon, I reach for two of these babies and some fruit, and it satisfies the sweet tooth.
My daughter likes them, and even my Husband thought that they were good! Super easy to make, no baking, no fuss! All that it takes is about 5 minutes!Ingredients:

1/3 cup (or a slight bit more) natural peanut butter
1/4 cup raw honey

3 tablespoons ground flax seed
3 tablespoons of Enjoy Life dark chocolate chips
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology (or protein powder of choice)
A handful of oats (optional)


Directions:
  1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Roll into 10 balls (about one heaping tablespoon per serving).
  2. Refrigerate to firm up balls, overnight for best results. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment