Saturday, March 22, 2014

Welcome back Tony! The beginning of my P90X3 journey

So Chalean Extreme is officially over! And then some actually, I just couldn't stop after 90 days. It made me become so addicted to weight training! It transformed my body and definitely whipped me into shape. I never thought that I would ever have a 6 pack!

So after the original P90X then Chalean Extreme, it's on to P90X3! So far I have done the first 4 workouts of the Classic schedule. The first was Total Synergistics, then Agility X, yesterday was Yoga X and tonight was The Challenge.

The first 2 workouts were definitely Tony Horton P90X style, tough to say the least! Yoga X was more mellow than I anticipated. Which was great since I am terrible at yoga! Tonight, was THE CHALLENGE and it was completely Tony Horton style a tougher spin off of chest and back (if I remember correctly) from the original P90X.

Out of the 4 of these workouts, I have to say that The Challenge was definitely my favorite so far. I LOVE working upper body! Nothing like kickin' it old school with some push ups.

I am excited to see what this program has in store for me. I know that Tony Horton can get the job done and the accelerated 30 minute workouts are right up my alley.


I know that I'll be sure to see some MAJOR changes to myself by the end of 90 days!

Stay tuned....


http://www.teambeachbody.com/workout-routines/p90x3-workout

No comments:

Post a Comment