Thursday, March 27, 2014

Top 3 Reasons Why EVERYONE Should Have/Needs a Health Coach

Yes, It's only been since that July that I have been on this journey to health and fitness. Sporadically in the past, I have tried eating clean, tried working out at the gym, even tried the odd at home workout program. I went hard on the clean eating wagon, but for whatever the reason, fell off, I got bored at the gym because I really and truly had NO IDEA what I was doing. I didn't feel challenged at all by the at home workout program that I had chosen.

Honestly, I felt kinda jealous of the fit people. The ones who ran, the ones who were toned and the ones who could walk more than the length of themselves without huffing and puffing.

I felt the motivation to BE one of those people, but never followed through. Motivation just didn't seem to be enough.

Since beginning my Beachbody journey last July, I have never looked back. I eat clean pretty much 90% of the time, because honestly, I don't believe in completely depriving yourself, I do enjoy a bit of chocolate every now and then. I look forward to my meals and definitely have fewer cravings for junk food (especially since my daily Shakeology came into play).

Am I a fitness trainer? No. Am I a nutrition expert? Nope. Do I have a wealth of knowledge about weight loss supplements? Not at all.

What I do know is this:

1. I know that I need, and I believe that most people need accountability to reach their goals. An outlet to reach out to when you had the day from hell and you just DON'T want to get off the couch. Someone or some people who will support you to be the best that you can be.

2. I know what has worked for me. No, I have never had weight issues. I have never been overweight. But I HAVE been tired, unmotivated, and feeling sorry for the body that I had. Skinny does not equate confident! With regular working out to Beachbody programs and drinking Shakeology EVERYDAY, I feel more energetic, more confident and have a toned body that I could never have imagined myself to ever have!

3. Having a health coach is FREE! Again, It provides an avenue to keep you motivated and accountable. It's all in your attitude! How bad do you want it?

If you would like to enroll in one of my upcoming challenge groups or even if you are considering the coaching opportunity, fill out the application below.

https://nbowles.wufoo.com/forms/dream-team-coach-application/

Or, if you're not ready for that, open up a FREE account and get meal planning advice, recipes, and fitness tips here:

www.beachbodycoach.com/nancynb1

No comments:

Post a Comment