Saturday, April 5, 2014

Clean Eating Roasted Chicken, Potato and Green Beans

Usually weekend suppers are something that I tend to put more time into because I have more time. To be honest, I wasn't really in the mood to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Tonight's supper was a quick and easy and definitely a hit! My 2 year old isn't a picky eater and I love cooking clean meals for her that I know that she'll like and this one is for sure toddler approved!

It's the second time that I've made it and the first I used asparagus, which is great, but tonight I used green beans. Next time, I'll substitute sweet potatoes in place of the white. Here's the recipe, hope that you enjoy!

Clean Eating Roasted Chicken, Potatoes and Green Beans
 
INGREDIENTS
  • Cooking spray
  • 3 lb cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped into 2 inch cubes
  • 2 lb potatoes, chopped into 2 inch cubes
  • 1 1/2 cups sliced grape tomatoes (I used the candi-to variation, they're sweeter) 
  • Green Beans or asparagus (I actually didn't measure, just put in as much as I thought would suffice)
  • 2 Tbsp dried basil
  • 1 Tbsp garlic powder 
  • 3 Tbsp olive oil
  • 1 Tsp dried rosemary
  • Ground pepper to taste
METHOD:
Preheat oven to 400°F and spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Add chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, green beans, basil, garlic and olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary. Add pepper if desired. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, turning occasionally until tender. Serve.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment