Monday, August 5, 2013

Bring It!!! My decision to be a Team Beachbody Coach


So after years and years of attempting to take better care of myself and trying to be healthy, I decided that now's the time that I'm really, I mean REALLY going to commit! Why now? I have come to realize that, being a Mommy to a wonderful little girl, that I need to not only do everything in my power to take care of her, I need to take care of myself so I can be the best Mommy, and wife to my husband, that I can be.

I found out that I have a mitral valve prolapse in my heart. It is basically a regurgitation of blood from the ventricle back up into the atrium....not want you want to happen, but it kind of helped to open my eyes that we are not, by any means, immortal and that I have to do what I can to be there for my family.

This is it!! I'm going to do this! I borrowed my sister's P90X DVD's. a gym membership is completely out of the question as my husband works away for 3 weeks at a time, so where would I get the time to go to the gym? Anyway, P90X....

I started the dvd's thinking that I was crazy and that it was too intense for me. I kept pushing play and kept trying  my best. After 2 weeks I could see muscle definition in my arms. I was so intrigued to see others results with P90X, so I youtubed the crap out of it! Lo and behold, during this transformation "research," I found my coach, Melanie, who told me about Beachbody challenge groups and coaching. I was super apprehensive about "coaching" initially. who would come to me about ANYTHING health and fitness?  But, they provide with the tools and training that you need to actually help people. so, I signed up to be a coach, I have huge dreams of starting my own business and having the ability to help people with their, health, fitness, or weight loss journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment